Cole-Parmer™ Polypropylene Sanitary Pipe Threaded Adapter
Maintain sanitary conditions in your processes while decreasing diameter
Marca: Cole-Parmer™ 31806-04
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.80000kg
- Meet USP Class VI for pharmaceutical use and FDA, USDA and 3A standards for food contact.
- All fittings are compatible with Tri-Clamp™ fittings.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Low leachable characteristics.
- Concentric reducers decrease in diameter towards the center thus forming a conical cylinder.
- Though both materials may be autoclaved, PVDF tolerates high temperatures better than PP does and will perform more consistently after repeated autoclaving.
- Clamps and gaskets required for a complete system are sold separately.
|Sanitary x NPT(M)|
|PP Sanitary Pipe Thread Adapter, 1 in. Ladish Clamp Size x 3/4 in. NPT(F)|
|1 in. Ladish Clamp Size x 3/4 in. NPT(F)|
|125 psi in ambient conditions, using plastic true union style clamp|
|Autoclave or Ethylene Oxide|