Sharpsafe™ 0.2 L Sharps Container
VernaCare 5th generation Sharpsafe™ containers are made using our low carbon footprint recycled material providing a safe and sustainable solution to your sharps waste management needs.
Marca: Sharpsafe™ 51732430
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 5.50000kg
- The world's first sustainable single-use sharps container into the market.
- Designed specifically for the disposal of insulin syringes, the 0.2 Liter can be easily stored in a bag or pocket and is ideal for both personal and clinical use.
- A non-return petal aperture ensures that once disposed of, sharps cannot be removed.
- 0.2 Liter Sharpsafe™ containers are specifically designed to enable the safe disposal of clinical sharps and minimise the risk of associated injuries. The design of our products demonstrates our purposely designed features to ensure the safety of our users. The temporary and final closure feature provides reassurance when the container is in use and that no further waste can be added once the final closure is activated preventing any potential spillages and overfilling.
- The containers are designed with a strong rigid body and made from robust, high-quality recycled material that prevents sharps penetration through the wall of the container.
- Features and benefits
- Made from low carbon footprint recycled material
- Flip top lid for temporary and final closure feature
- In-mold label - offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Class-leading leak resistance
- Complies with the standards listed below
|Disposal of Insulin Syringes|
|UK Regulations, UN3291, ISO23907-1:2019|
|320 x 395 x 300 mm|