Thermo Scientific™ Kit de ensayo fluorimétrico y cuantitativo de péptidos Pierce™
Mida el nivel total de la concentración de péptidos mediante un método de microplacas fluorescentes de mezcla y lectura que proporciona sensibilidad, reproducibilidad y facilidad mejoradas con el ensayo fluorescente cuantitativo de péptidos Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ 23295
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.01000kg
The Thermo Scientific Pierce Quantitative Fluorescent Peptide Assay is a sensitive, mix-and-read fluorescent microplate assay for the quantitative measurement of peptides and peptide mixtures.
- Sensitive - accurately detect as little as 5.0μg/mL of single peptides or peptide mixtures
- Robust - assay performance rigorously tested using both peptides and peptide digest mixtures
- Robust peptide digest standard - kit includes a validated peptide digest standard for improved reproducibility of quantitation
- Compatible - works with many reagents, including those used in mass spectrometry sample preparation
- Convenient - easy mix-and-read format and stable fluorescent signal that may be read in as little as 5 minutes up to several hours
Because of the labeling mechanism of the fluorescent assay reagent, this assay is suitable for the quantitative measurement of synthetic peptides as well as peptide digest mixtures. A high quality peptide digest reference standard is included for use in generating linear standard curves and as a calibration control for improved accuracy and reproducibility. This sensitive assay requires only 10μL of sample, produces a linear response with increasing peptide concentrations (5 to 1000μg/mL), and results in a stable final fluorescence that can be detected in as little as five minutes.
- Recommended for use with peptide mixtures and synthetic peptides with an unblocked amino-terminus (amino-terminus-labeled peptides, such as TMT-labeled peptides, are not compatible with this assay)
- Normalizing sample concentrations for quantitative downstream applications
- Normalizing sample loading volumes for LC, MS, and LC/MS applications
- Measuring recovery after peptide clean-up procedures
|Protein assays and analysis, protein mass spectrometry, protein biology, protein quantitation, sample prep for mass spectrometry|
|Preparing 10 sets of nine-point assay standard curves for microplate assays run in triplicate|
|Peptide Digest Assay Standard, 1.5mL, Fluorescent, Colorimetric Detection Method, 2 to 8°C Storage, For Use With Equipment Microplate Reader, is a Validated Protein Digest Reference Sample Optimized For Quantitative Peptide Assays|
|1mg/mL solution of tryptic digest of a protein standard, in 50mM ammonium bicarbonate and 0.05% sodium azide|
|Peptide Digest Assay Standard (1 mg/mL) for Pierce™ Quantitative Peptide Assays|
|Store in refrigerator (2 to 8°C).|
|2 to 8°C|