Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Anti-DYKDDDDK Affinity Resin
Pierce Anti-DYKDDDDK Affinity Resin provides a fast, convenient method for purification and immunoprecipitation of DYKDDDDK-tagged proteins
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ A36804
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.12500kg
- The Thermo Scientific Pierce Anti-DYKDDDDK Affinity Resin provides a fast, convenient method for purification and immunoprecipitation (IP) of DYKDDDDK-tagged proteins expressed in in vitro protein expression systems, bacteria, yeast, and mammalian cells. The amino acid sequence DYKDDDDK, commonly known as “Flag”, is recognized by a high-affinity rat monoclonal antibody (clone L5) that is covalently attached to UltraLink Biosupport.
- For protein purification or IP, resin is added to a sample containing DYKDDDDK-tagged protein(s) with the tag on either the N- or the C-terminus. Following capture of DYKDDDDK-tagged proteins, non-specifically bound proteins can be washed away before dissociating bound target protein(s) with elution buffer. The Pierce Anti-DYKDDDDK Affinity Resin is recommended for use in spin purification columns or cartridges for FPLC instruments.
- UltraLink Biosupport is a rigid, hydrophilic, highly crosslinked, copolymeric and porous resin with high coupling capacity. The porosity, rigidity, and durability of the resin also make it suitable for medium-pressure, fast-flow techniques involving large sample volumes.
- Specific—Unique base-beads and highly specific antibody minimizes off-target binding (low non-specific binding)
- High purity —Optimized Bind-Wash-Elute protocol enables high purity
- High Yield —special antibody conjugation method enables high yield
- Rapid—entire purification protocol typically takes less than 40 mins
- Economical—purification protocol allows multiple reuses
- Versatile—can be used in spin-, gravity- or FPLC-based purification and enrichment methods
- Scalable—available in 1, 5, and 50 mL settled resin package sizes to allow for smaller scale immunoprecipitations or larger scale purifications
|Protein purification, Immunoprecipitation, Affinity purification,|
|Store in refrigerator(2 to 8°C)|