Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Kimtech Pure™ G3 NxT™ Nitrile Gloves
Kimtech™ G3 NxT™ nitrile ambidextrous gloves are latex- and silicone-free non-sterile cleanroom gloves for delicate applications. The slick finishing, with textured fingertips and static dissipative material, ensures dextrous contamination control.
Marca: Kimberly-Clark Professional™ 62994
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 12.60000kg
Kimtech™ G3 NxT™ nitrile gloves
- Provide safe and clean wearer security suitable for a range of cleanroom environments
- The nitrile gloves provide very high levels of cleanliness and are rigorously tested to ensure regulatory compliance, making them suitable for ISO Class 3 or higher cleanroom environments.
- The synthetic nitrile polymer material is designed for fit and reliability
- Textured fingertips provide improved grip and excellent water tightness that results in a low risk of pinholes.
- The gloves are ambidextrous and incorporate a beaded cuff for added strength and ease of donning
- Non-sterile nitrile safety gloves are also latex-, silicone- and powder-free. The absence of natural rubber latex reduces the risk of TYPE 1 glove-associated reactions, protecting the wearer as well as the application.
- The gloves are static dissipative in use making them suitable for sensitive processes and components.
- Kimtech™ G3 NxT™ nitrile cleanroom gloves keep hands comfortable and protected while ensuring that research applications can be carried out contamination-free.
- The gloves are designated as PPE Cat III according to (EU) Regulation 2016/425 and are provided packaged in cleanroom-compatible polyethylene so as to be easily integrated into your processes.
- Packaging: 10 bags x 100 ambidextrous, white gloves
|ISO 9001; CE CAT III; Category III PPE - CE Complex|