Hamilton™ Gastight™ Valco VISF-1 HPLC Injection Valve Syringes
Designed for use in Valco VISF-1 HPLC injection valves. Hamilton Gastight Valco VISF-1 HPLC Injection Valve Syringes have PTFE plunger tips that create tight connection between syringe barrel and plunger allowing for liquid or gas sampling.
Marca: Hamilton™ 81531
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.08000kg
Syringes in this category are Gastight 1700 and 1000 series syringes.
- With PTFE plunger tips that create tight connection between syringe barrel and plunger allowing for liquid or gas sampling.
- Blunt needle point style: 3
- Syringe termination: removable needle (RN)
- Allows needles to seat at zero graduation mark of syringe
- Users can select needle gauge, length, and point style to optimize syringe for custom applications
- Allows for removable needle without increasing dead volume of syringe and can be used when there is risk of needle clogging
- Autoclavable when disassembled
- Repeated autoclaving will shorten syringe life.
|Stainless Steel, Borosilicate Glass, PTFE|
|Large removable needle|
|ISO 9001:2008, FDA|
|Designed for use in Valco VISF-1 HPLC injection valves|