Sharpsafe™ 13 L Sharps Container with Protected Access
VernaCare 5th generation Sharpsafe™ containers are made using our low carbon footprint recycled material providing a safe and sustainable solution to your sharps waste management needs.
Marca: Sharpsafe™ 51151430
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 14.18000kg
- Designed for use in public access areas such as A&E and Out-patients, the Protected Access 13 L allows easy disposal of sharps but provides added security for both the user and the general public.
- The Protected Access range also discourages the use of the sharps container for non sharps waste, avoiding unnecessary waste disposal costs.
- 13 L Sharps containers are specifically designed to enable the safe disposal of clinical sharps and minimise the risk of associated injuries. The design of our products demonstrates our purposely designed features to ensure the safety of our users. Our four audible clicks feature confirms that the lid and base are assembled securely and are safe for use. The temporary and final closure feature provides reassurance when the container is in use and that no further waste can be added once the final closure is activated preventing any potential spillages and overfilling.
- The containers are designed with a strong rigid body and made from robust, high-quality polypropylene that prevents sharps penetration through the wall of the container.
- Features and benefits
- Protected access insert for added security
- Protected access made from 100% recycled material
- Particularly suited for high volume areas
- Designed for open access areas such as A&E depts
- Semi Translucent Lid - contents visible when full
- In-mold label - offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed
- Horizontal Fill area
- Temporary and Final Closure feature
- Simple 4 Click Assembly
- Complies with the standards listed below
- AFNOR NF 30-511
|385 x 585 x 580 mm|
|Protected Access Insert|
|Safe Disposal of Clinical Sharps|
|UK Regulations, ISO23907-1:2019, UN3291, AFNOR NF 30-511|