Syngene™ G:BOX Mini 6, Gel and Blot Documentation System
Syngene™ G:BOX Mini 6, Gel and Blot Documentation System offers excellent performance imaging of DNA gels, visible protein gels, chemiluminescence blots and options for blue, green, red and IR fluorescence westerns in a smaller darkroom
Marca: Syngene™ GBOX-mini-6-E60
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 46.00000kg
Compact, versatile gel documentation system for blots and gel imaging. High performance imaging has been proven to achieve comparable sensitivity to film with the added benefit of using advanced software tools to optimise the imaging of faint bands.
- Capable of many imaging applications:
- DNA/Protein gels
- Stain free gels
- Coloured multiplex fluorescence blots
- 2D gels
- In Vivo applications (additional accessories may be needed)
- Peltier cooled, high resolution 6MP camera, capable of producing 16 bit images (with 65535 grey scales).
- Camera chip is a leader in the field with a QE of 73% at 425nm (peak 77%)
- System has an F0.95 lens with motorized iris and focus (with feedback) for short acquisition times
- Stretch darkroom has a unique motorized lift to utilise zoom features, with autofocus and ensuring the maximum image resolution of the gel or blot is captured
- System comes with:
- Seven position filter wheel
- Epi white light
- Option of HILED's which gives capability for fluorescence imaging, for red, green, blue and near-IR imaging (additional accessories will need to be purchased)
- Maximum viewing area available is 15 x 12cm (Minimum viewing area is 10 x 8cm).
- PC required (not included)
GeneSys is an application driven software designed for rapid image capture of biological samples. It has a simple icon based user interface usable on Win10, 8 and 7 platforms
- Takes the guess work out of imaging
- Produces quick and simple publication quality images
- All files produced are a unique SGD format, where only raw data is analysed for quantification of samples
- Files can be saved as TIFF, JPEG, BMP formats
- User protocols can be saved to review previous images captured, and easily replicate future imaged gels
- All captured images can be simply edited with annotations, edit tools, image sharpen and exported to GeneTools.
GeneTools software provides the user with rapid quantification of samples and goes from blots to analysed data in a few quick steps.
Analysis sample types:
- Molecular weigh
- Colony counting
- Band matching.
All samples can be quantified, including multiplexed protein fluorescence analysis of up to 5 samples at once. Raw data files can be quickly quantified to produce true data for publication data. High quality reports can be exported in Word and Excel files for simple review.
Both GeneSys and GeneTools software meet the requirements for 21 CFR Part 11 and GLP environments.
The system comes with a 3 year warranty (return to factory), unlimited licences of GeneTools analysis software and twice annual free software updates.
IQ/OQ is available upon request.
|6mp cooled ccd|
|40 x 64 x 52mm|
|4.54 x 4.54u|
|Gbox Mini 6 imager|
|Gel / Blot Imager|
|up to 15x12cm|
|gels, blots, chemilumescence, fluorescence westerns (optional)|
|Windows 7 or above|
|Genesys and Genetools included - unlimited|
|optional depending on transilluminator|