Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ High Capacity Protein A MagBeads, alkali stable
The Pierce High-Capacity Protein A MagBeads, Alkali Stable are a high-performance magnetic bead for purifying antibodies from cell culture supernatant, ascites, serum, and crude extracts.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ A53037
1411.69 EUR hasta el 2023-03-27
Use el código promocional "20585" para aplicar la oferta.
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.35000kg
- High-performance magnetic beads for purifying antibodies from cell culture supernatant, ascites, serum, and crude extracts
- The ligand is produced in yeast and is immobilized on magnetic agarose with an average particle size of ∼30 mm
- Engineered to withstand standard CIP procedures with 0.1M NaOH, enabling efficient cleaning of the beads for reuse
- Beads can be regenerated at least 10 times without sacrificing binding capacity
- Suitable for purifying mAbs and a subpopulation of scFv’s and Fab fragments containing a VH3 domain
- Compatible with manual and automated workflows (e.g., KingFisher instruments)
- High-affinity Protein A is securely immobilized to magnetic agarose to prevent leaching of ligand, target antibody, or base support
- High binding capacity of ≥ 40 mg HIgG/mL settled beads
- Animal component-free raw materials
|≥40 mg HIgG/mL settled beads|
|Provided in the form of a 25% slurry.
Upon receipt store at 2–8°C.
|Alkaline Stable Protein A|
|High Capacity Magnetic Agarose Beads|