The BenchMark Pre-Stained Protein Ladder consists of 10 proteins ranging in apparent molecular weight from 6 to 180 kDa designed for use with Tris-Glycine gels.
- Proteins covalently bound to a blue dye for easy visualization
- One protein band coupled to a pink dye for easy orientation and protein identification
- Affinity-purified proteins to provide sharp bands and clear background
- Easy-to-use format for direct application to an SDS-PAGE gel
- Sufficient reagent for 100 mini gels or 50 regular gels following Western transfer
- Sufficient reagent for 50 mini-gels or 25 regular gels during electrophoresis
- Gel Compatibility: NovexTris-Glycine Gels
1D Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Staining and Imaging, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
Shipping Condition: Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice
|2 x 250 μL|
|Two vials of 250μL each provided in loading buffer consisting of 50mM Tris-HCl (pH 6.8), 5mM EDTA, 10mM DTT, 1% (w/v) SDS, 10% (w/v) glycerol|
|6 to 180 kd|
|Store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.|
|Protein Molecular Weight Marker/Ladder|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.