Hamilton™ PRP-1 Reversed Phase HPLC Columns, 10um Particle Size: Stainless Steel
Stable alternative to C8 or C18 Columns
Marca: Hamilton™ 79496
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.44300kg
Wide pH Stability
- Stability from pH 1 to 13 allows for the analysis of samples at high pH (8-13) without the possibility of column degradation or loss of efficiency. An expanded pH range also allows samples to be chromatographed while ionized.
- Since PRP-1 is made entirely of poly(styrene-divinylbenzene), there are no silanol groups to cause sample loss, thus the recovery and quantitation of labile and reactive samples is enhanced.
- PRP-1 reversed phase columns are ideal for applications that require a high degree of column-to-column and batch to batch consistency (i.e., quality assurance, clinical trials). Unlike C8 or C18 columns, PRP-1 has no stationary phase coating.
- Columns are available prepacked and tested in a variety of sizes, varying from analytical to semi-prep and preparative scale. Consistent packing material allows linear method scale-up.
- PRP-1 columns are packed with a poly(styrene-divinylbenzene) material. This support is pressure stable up to 5,000psi, and cross-linked to prevent shrinkage or swelling (common in other polymeric columns). Since the support is entirely polymeric with no silica to deteriorate, column lifetime is longer for PRP-1 than silica C4, C8 or C18 columns.
- Particle size: 10μm
- Column internal diameters: 4.1, 4.6, 7 and 10mm
- Analytical and semipreparative guard columns
|1 to 13|
|pH 1 to 13, 0 to 100% aqueous, organic modifier|
|5 to 85°C|