Thermo Scientific™ DyLight™ 488, Free Acid
Use these non-activated, carboxylic acid forms of DyLight Dyes as controls and calibration standards in fluorescence imaging applications.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ 62280
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.99000kg
Thermo Scientific™ DyLight Fluor Free Acids are non-activated forms of selected DyLight Fluorescent Dyes for use as controls and calibration factors in fluorecence imaging applications. The non-activated dyes contain the native carboxyl group of the standard dye molecule.
General DyLight Fluorophore Highlights:
- Bright fluorescence — intense emission provides superior sensitivity and requires less conjugate
- Narrow emission spectra — negligible bleed-through between fluorophore channels enables multi-color detection
- Excellent photostability — exceptional resistance to photobleaching enables fluorescence imaging under the most demanding conditions (e.g., structured illumination, 4Pi microscopy)
- Buffer stability — conjugated fluorophores are completely stable at pH 4-9
- Instrument compatibility — excitation and emission spectra correspond with filter sets and laser settings of all popular fluorescence instrumentation
|Store at < 4°C.|
|DyLight™ 488, Free Acid, 1mg, Solid, DyLight™ 488 Dye, 493/518nm Excitation/Emission Wavelength, <4°C Storage Temperature, Used for Protein Biology, Protein Labeling and Crosslinking, Protein Labeling|