Parker domnick hunter™ Zero-Air Generators
Generate an uninterrupted supply of clean zero-purity air using in-house low-pressure compressed air supply.
Marca: Parker domnick hunter™ UHP35ZAS
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.80000kg
Ideal for GC-FID, emissions analyzers and other gas chromatography applications using NPD and FPD that require zero air free from oil, water and particulates. Ensure consistent flat GC baselines and reduce cleaning requirements of FIDs.
- Three-stage bench- or wall-mounted generators use a 1μm coalescing filter with Oil-X™Plus technology to remove oil, water and particulates. A heated platinum catalyst converts hydrocarbons, including methane, to carbon dioxide and water before a final pass through a high-efficiency Oil-XPlus 0.01μm particulate filter
- Total hydrocarbon concentration of <0.1ppm (as methane) is achievable with inlet hydrocarbon concentration less than 10ppm (methane)
- Operates over the temperature range 35° to 150°F
- The noiseless unit features an autodrain on the inlet filter A green plastic pop-up indicator on each filter housing indicates when the increase in differential pressure caused by oil and dirt contamination requires the filter to be changed
- Inlet/Outlet Connection: 1/4 in. Swagelok™
CE, CSA, UL compliant.
Die-cast filter housing with inner and outer Alocrom corrosion protection has 10-year warranty.
†230V 50/60Hz models also available. For more information, contact your Fisher Scientific™ Customer Service Representative.