Merck™ Direct-Q™ 3 Tap to Pure and Ultrapure Water Purification System
Provide Type I and Type III water from potable tap water with the Millipore Direct-Q™ 3 Tap to Pure and Ultrapure Water Purification System.
Marca: Merck™ ZRQSVP300
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 8.60000kg
For laboratories that do not have easy access to pretreated water and need between 1 and 10L of ultrapure water per day.
- Water quality parameters (resistivity or conductivity, temperature) are clearly indicated on bright color display
- Maintenance is limited to infrequent and easy replacement of required SmartPak DQ3 cartridge (SPR00SIA1US, available separately)
- Volumetric dispensing function regulates water delivery for volumes up to 2.62 gal. (9.75L) in 0.12 gal. (0.25L) increments Systems connect to potable tap water feed with 1/2 NPTF connector and inlet strainer, and 8mm O.D. tubing (supplied)
- Produces up to >0.1 gal./min. (>0.5L/min.) Type 1 water on demand at 25°C and 30ppb Total Organic Carbon (TOC) directly from potable tap water Product water is suitable for preparing buffers for liquid chromatography separations and biochemical experiments, also for use with such analytical techniques as spectrophotometry and spectroscopy
- Reduces bacteria and TOC to 10ppb via a dual wavelength UV lamp
- Product water is suitable for applications requiring very low organic contaminants levels such as HPLC, GC, ILC and TOC analyses
- Type 1 water for HPLC mobile phase preparation, sample dilution, buffer and cell culture media preparation, preparation of chemical solutions used with titrators, spectrophotometers and electrophoresis systems, preparation of culture media and reagents for molecular biology applications
- Type 3 water for non-critical applications such as glassware washing or rinsing
†When used with Millipak™ Express™ 20 final filter.
‡When used with BioPak Disposable Ultrafilter.
|HPLC, GC, ILC and TOC analyses|
|1 to 10L|
|Direct-Q™ 3UV, Without Remote|
|UL, cUL, CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|>0.22μm, <1 Particulate/mL|
|Pure water purification system|
|Reverse osmosis tap water|