Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ Fast 8-Tube Strip, 0.1mL
Maximized thermal conductivity reduces PCR amplification times
Marca: Applied Biosystems™ 4358293
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.00400kg
The complete Applied Biosystems fast PCR system, comprising premixed AmpliTaq Gold™ or GeneAmp™ Fast PCR Master Mix, specially designed microplates and tubes, and the Veriti 96-Well Thermal Cycler, considerably reduces PCR amplifications times. Now you can amplify fragments under 500 bp from genomic backgrounds in about 25 minutes, and in some cases, in as little as 10 minutes. And you can amplify large fragments faster too—up to 2kb in as little as 40–50 minutes.
- Optimized to provide unmatched temperature accuracy and uniformity for fast, efficient, oil-free PCR amplification
- Fits snugly in Veriti Fast 96-Well Thermal Cycler to maximize thermal conductivity and provide precise control of cycling temperatures
- Enhances thermal conductivity, enabling precise control of cycling temperatures
- Ensures reproducible, specific, and sensitive results
- Reduces PCR amplification time from 2 hours to as little as 25 minutes (when used with Veriti 96-Well Thermal Cycler)
- Permits amplification in as little as 25 minutes
See user's manual or package insert for limited label license and trademark information.
Fast Real-Time PCR, PCR, PCR & Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR)
|8-Tube Strips, 0.1mL|
|7500 Fast Dx System, 7500 Fast System, 7900HT Fast System, StepOne™, StepOnePlus™, Veriti™ Dx Fast Thermal Cycler, Veriti Fast Thermal Cycler, ViiA™ 7 Dx Fast System, ViiA 7 Fast System|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.