Honeywell Safety Products™ Welding Cut Gloves
Heatproof and water-repellent cowhide are combined with cut and thermally resistant Kevlar™ for durability, resistance, and comfort. Honeywell Safety Products™ Welding Cut Gloves are designed with a protective cuff and an elasticized wrist for a good, protective fit.
Marca: Honeywell Safety Products™ 2049294-07
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.01000kg
- Suitable for MIG and ARC welding in dry or light oily conditions with cut hazards.
- Water repellent, heatproof cowhide grain leather back.
- Water-repellent, heatproof velvet cowhide palm.
- Water repellent, heatproof split leather cuff to protect the forearm.
- U.S. assembly.
- Gunn cut, winged thumb with cord, Crispin type.
- Elasticated at the back of the hand.
- Kevlar™ cotton lining for comfort and thermal insulation. Outstanding comfort and flexibility.
|Cowhide grain leather|
|Cowhide Leather, Grain Leather, Cotton, Aramid or Dupont™ Kevlar™ aramid fibers|
|Winged with yoke|
|Palm and back: 0.8/1.1mm, Cuff: 1.1/1.3mm|
|Gauntlet, Welding Type A, Crispin|
|CE CATEGORY II Intermediary risks, NF EN 420-03 EEC Basic standard, NF EN 388-03 Mechanical risks, NF EN 407-04 Thermical risks, EN 12477-02 Type A Welding risks, EC Category PPE 2, EC Certificate Number 0075/797/162/10/12/0763, EC Attestation Number 0075/797/162/10/12/0763|
|Automotive, Building, Construction, Iron, Steel, Metal, Ship Building and Welding industries|
|Dupont™ Kevlar™ aramid fiber, Cotton|