UVP UVP Ultra Violet Product™
Uniform and intense source of ultraviolet light. UVP Ultra Violet Product™ EL Series UV Lamps emit one of three UV wavelengths or white light in 4W, 6W, and 8W configurations.
Marca: UVP 95027702
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.80000kg
- Rugged design is excellent for high usage.
- The lamps are lightweight for easy holding or place the lamp in the stand or cabinet for hands free operation.
- The built-in reflector enhances UV illumination.
- Three UV wavelengths available: 254nm, 302nm, 365nm.
- Three wattage configurations: 4W, 6W, 8W.
- Models available include 254nm shortwave, 365nm longwave or a combination UV wavelengths or UV and white light versions.
- Basic configuration offers one UV and one white light tube -- the advantage of white light or UV illumination from one unit.
- Use white light when working with materials in a dimly-lit area.
- Twin models have two tubes of the same wavelength or the 2UV™ Models use two different wavelengths.
- The 3UV™ Model available only in the eight watt lamp, gives three UV wavelengths in one lamp. No other lamp offers this versatility. Easily switch among the three wavelengths (longwave, shortwave and midrange UV) as your application requires.
- Can be used with the universal J138 Lamp Stand.
- 4W models can be used with the C-10E Cabinet for viewing materials in a darkroom environment.
- 8W lamps can be used with the C-65 Cabinet.
- Though the manual refers to the midrange UV waveband as 302nm, others refer to this region as 300nm or 312nm.
- The spectral output of all these regions is the same.
- Shortwave and midrange UV radiation will cause damage to unprotected eyes and skin.
- Before operating any unit, be sure all personnel in the area are properly protected.
- UV Blocking Eye wear should be worn as well.
- Analytik Jena™ has a complete line of UV Blocking Eyewear: Spectacles, Goggles and Faceshield designed for this purpose
|302 x 64 x 97mm|
|254nm (two tubes)|