DuPont™ Mono con capucha Tyvek™
Composed of flash spun high density polyethylene. Dupont™ Tyvek™ 600 Plus with Socks is permeable to both air and water vapor, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols and offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibers.
Marca: DuPont™ D13495744
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.01000kg
- Hooded coverall with integrated socks and additional knee-length boot flap.
- Available in white in sizes S to XXXL.
- Robust yet lightweight (<250g per garment).
- Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to the mask.
- Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic.
- Elasticated thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up.
|(EU) 2016/425, EN 14126, EN 1149-5|
|Elastic, Thumb loops|
|Elasticated thumb loops|
|Category III, Type 4-B, 5-B and 6-B|
|Self-adhesive zipper and chin flap|
|Stitched, Taped, Blue|
|For maintenance and dismantling jobs in the nuclear industry, pharmaceutical manufacturing or in research and biosecurity laboratories, medical applications and when exposed to biological hazards|
|Elastic, Attached socks, Boot overflaps|
|124 to 132cm|
The user should make the risk assessment to determine the protection required.