Invitrogen™ TrueCut™ Cas9 Protein v2
A next-generation CRISPR Cas9 protein engineered to deliver maximum editing efficiency.
Marca: Invitrogen™ A36499
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.00850kg
DescripciónTrueCut Cas9 Protein v2 is recombinant Streptococcus pyogenes Cas9 (wt) protein, purified from E. coli, for genome editing with CRISPR technology. Cas9 protein forms a very stable ribonucleoprotein (RNP) complex with the guide RNA (gRNA) component of CRISPR/Cas9 system. Incorporation of nuclear localization signals (NLS) aid delivery to the nucleus, increasing the rate of genomic DNA cleavage.
- Consistently high editing efficiency in all tested cell lines including standard, immune, primary, and stem, with up to 2x higher editing efficiency in difficult targets than the competition
- High quality—manufactured under strict ISO 13485 quality standards
- Validated protocols for large number of cell types to achieve success faster
- Transfection-ready, using either lipid-mediated transfection reagents or electroporation
- Eliminates time-consuming cloning steps
- Available in 2 concentrations: 1μg/μL for use in standard editing scenarios and 5μg/μL for optimization of editing conditions in more difficult scenarios such as in primary or embryonic cells, microinjection, or when screening multiple gRNA sequences at a time
|Molecular Biology Grade|
|Store at −5 to −30°C|
|100μL TrueCut Cas9 Protein v2 (5mg/mL)|