Bolle Protection Tracker Safety Goggles
Ultra-comfortable, technical, and provides protection from all mechanical and chemical risks.
Marca: Bolle Protection TRACWPCC5
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.01000kg
- Upper protection.
- Removable foam reinforcement with indirect ventilation.
- Lower protection.
- Removable adjustable strap.
- Side ventilation.
- Platinum™ coating.
- Tracker Safety Goggles are available with a variety of featured, certified attributes including the following (see specifications per model):
- EN 166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN 170, Risks relating to radiation - UV protection: The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides. Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2 Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code 'C' indicates good color recognition by the holder.
- EN 172, Solar radiation risks: Filter protection for industrial solar radiation. Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation. Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke) Lens color: depends on the lens technology.
- EN 175, Standard for welding: Specifies safety requirements and test methods related to the eye and face protective equipment used for welding and associated techniques. This European standard specifies the requirements and test methods related to the personal protective equipment used to protect the operator's eyes and face against harmful optical radiation and other specific risks due to customary welding or cutting processes or other associated techniques. The standard specifies protection, including ergonomic aspects, against the risks or hazards of various kinds: radiation, inflammability, mechanical and electrical risks. This standard defines the terms used and specifies the requirements related to materials, design and manufacture.
- Mechanical risk B - Medium energy impact: Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s
- Mechanical risk F - Low energy impact: Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s.
- Mechanical risk T - High speed particles at extreme temperatures: The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorizes use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Chemical risk 3: Chemical protection against liquid droplets or splashes. Goggles, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory.
- Chemical risk 4: Chemical protection against large dust particles > 5 microns. Goggles mandatory.
- Platinum ™ coating: The new exclusive scratch and fog resistant coating guarantees even more safety, reliability and comfort. Washable (water and soap), this permanent coating applied on both sides of the lens makes it highly scratch resistant and durably delays the appearance of fogging.
- Optical class: Class 1, continuous work, worn permanently.
- CE, European standard: Frame marked to indicate meeting CE standard.
|Welding, protection, continuous work|
|Scratch-resistant, Impact-resistant, Anti-UV|
|EN166, EN170, EN172, EN175/5, Mechanical risk B/F/T, Chemical risk 3/4, Optical class 1, CE European Standard|
|1/bag, 10/box, 240/Pk|