Thermo Scientific™ TurboLuc™ Luciferase Reporter Assay Vectors
Insert promoter sequences for genes of interest into Thermo Scientific™ Tluc16 Vectors to measure gene regulation using the intracellular TurboLuc™ 16 (Tluc16) luciferase reporter in luciferase assays.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ 88256
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.01000kg
The Thermo Scientific pMCS Tluc16 Vectors are multiple cloning site (MCS) vectors designed to accept a promoter sequence for study of gene regulation using the intracellular TurboLuc™16 (Tluc16) luciferase reporter.
- Intracellular Tluc16 luciferase gene, optimized for high expression in mammalian systems
- Multiple cloning sites provide versatility for transfer of regulatory elements from one vector to another
- Synthetic polyA terminator and Transcriptional Pause Site (TPS) included upstream of MCS to minimize non-specific transcriptional read-through
- Dual-destabilization (DD) technology reduces accumulation of Tluc16 luciferase mRNA and protein in cells, enhancing the responsiveness of the assay
- Optimized minimal core promoter (minP) and 5' UTR region for efficient expression of Tluc16 luciferase
- Hygromycin resistance gene for use as selection marker to generate mammalian stable cell lines
- Prepared pNF-κB, and pCRE Tluc16-DD Vectors are designed to monitor the activation of NFκB protein and cAMP-binding protein (CREB) in mammalian cells
- Prepared pEF1α variety includes a modified version of the Elongated Factor 1α (EF1α) promoter for constitutive Tluc16 luciferase expression in mammalian cells