Motic™ SMZ-168 Microscope
Versatile stereo microscope solution with a large zoom ratio. Motic™ SMZ-168 Microscope is suitable for a wide range of biological and material science applications.
Marca: Motic™ PX550D0001
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 9.00000kg
- The SMZ-168 Stereo Zoom Microscope represents the top-of-the-line model in the SMZ Series.
- Designed for a wide range of biological and material science applications.
- High optical quality and versatile accessories satisfy the most demanding user applications in both routine and research fields.
- Durable and suitable for a variety of applications.
- Greenough optical system comes with a large zoom range of 6.7:1, parfocal at all magnifications.
- Five-level position click-stop magnification mechanism, implemented into the continuous zoom, enables precise reproduction of magnifications, thus simplifying measurements.
- Impressive 3-dimensional upright image, combined with an industry leading working distance of 113mm in the standard configuration, allows easy sample manipulation.
- Converts easily into a complete documentation station by combining it with a Moticam camera.
|Pole type stand with large working area and head holder, coarse focusing system with tension adjustment, black/white stage plate and dust cover.|
|Greenough zoom optical system|
|Widefield eyepieces WF10X/23mm, 100:0 (eyetubes), 0:100 (left eyetube/trinocular tube) optical split|
|6.7:1 Zoom ratio|
|Objective magnification range: 0.75X-5X|
|Trinocular head, 35° inclined, 360° rotating|