Bollé Safety Slam Safety Glasses
Stylish, easy-to-wear, provides protection at all times, and offers unbeatable comfort.
Marca: Bollé Safety SLAWPCC5
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.03760kg
- Easy to wear.
- Protection at all times.
- Unbeatable comfort.
- EN 166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN 170, Risks relating to radiation - UV protection: The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides. Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2 Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code 'C' indicates good color recognition by the holder.
- Mechanical risk F - Mechanical risk - Low energy impact:& Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s.
- Mechanical risk T - High speed particles at extreme temperatures: The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorizes use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Optical class: Class 1, continuous work, worn permanently.
- CE, European standard: Frame marked to indicate meeting CE standard.
|EN166, EN170, EN172, EN175/5, Mechanical risk F/T, Optical class 1, CE|
|Welding, protection, continuous wear|