Thermo Scientific™ Tubos de microcentrífugas con tapón de rosca
Optimizados para el almacenamiento de muestras seguro a corto plazo y a bajas temperaturas, estos tubos están disponibles con diseño cónico y con faldón.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ 3490
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 3.17510kg
Screw Cap Microcentrifuge Tube Design
- Tubes are designed with conical bottoms allowing for more complete sample retrieval
- Screw caps with O-rings guard against leakage by forming a positive seal against the rim of the tube
- Tethered screw caps remain attached to the sample tube but can rotate completely for conveniencedash (em)the tethered screw cap is the solution when it is important to maintain the same cap with the same tube
- Tubes are available in Amber to protect your valuable light sensitive samples; amber tubes are sold with a matching amber screw cap
- Graduation marks on the microcentrifuge tube allow for effective sample reference
- External ribs on the free standing microcentrifuge tubes allow for single-handed opening and closing when placed in racks with serrated holes
- Screw caps Microcentrifuge Tubes work with many automated systems
- O-ring is manufactured from durable ethylene polypropylene dimonomere compound
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene these microcentrifuge tubes ensure sample integrity and security during boiling, freezing and centrifugation
- Nonsterile product is certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, endotoxin, pyrogen and PCR inhibitors
- A variety of packaging options are available to help with contamination control in the lab; nonsterile packaged in individually sealed bags of 50 tubes to protect the tubes against cross contamination
- Sterile product is packaged with the caps screwed onto the tubes
- Nonsterile tubes are packaged in individually sealed bags of 50 to protect against cross contamination
- Standard Screw Cap Color options are: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow and Mixed to aid with visual identification of samples; natural tethered screw cap with O-ring can be purchased separately
Daily laboratory usage including centrifugation and shorter term sample storage.
|Not recommeneded, Sterile Options available|
|Tube & Cap Ultra Clear Virgin Polypropylene, O-ring Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer|
|-80° to +95°C. Vapor Phase & Flash Freeze acceptable, not recommmended for LN2 submersion storage|
|Non-Sterile Free of: Rnase/Dnase, DNA, Pyrogen & Endotoxin|
|Automation/Robotic Cap Torque Specifications: Standard: 1.312 in. lb. to 2.5 in. lb.; Metric: 14.83 NCM to 28.24 NCM|
|Knurl Skirted Tube, Natural, Non-Sterile Tube only, no cap|
|500 x pk, 10 pk x cs, 5000 x cs|
|18,000 x g|
|2.0ml Externally Threaded Tube used with O-ring Screw Cap, Knurl Skirted, Natural, Non-Sterile tube only no cap|
|Low Binding & Low Retention|
† Subject to Thermo Fisher Scientific standard limited warranty. See thermoscientific.com or your sales representative for details.
Screw cap microtubes and caps are not recommended for autoclave. Sterile options available.