Sartorius™ Traditional Filter Holders and Manifolds
Designed specifically for the applications in which the particles or microorganisms retained on the membrane filter surface are of interest
Marca: Sartorius™ 16832
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 7.07000kg
Individual Filter Holders. The three stainless steel holder types differ only in the funnel capacity (either 40 ml, 100 ml or 500 ml). They have been designed specifically for applications in which the particles or microorganisms retained on the membrane filter surface are of interest. The stainless steel frit filter support ensures a uniform distribution of the residues. Simple handling is very important regarding routine examinations. Stainless steel taps in the base allow the vacuum to be turned on and off. The special closure clamps simplify the addition or removal of the funnels adding to the ease of use.
- Special polished stainless steel surfaces allow easy cleaning and rinsing
- Filtration of 3 or 6 samples in parallel
- Stainless steel 304 - long lifecycle
- Multi-Branch Manifolds
- The manifold systems are available with 100 ml or 500 ml capacity funnels
- The three or six separate filter holders save time when mass examinations of 100 ml volume samples have to be carried out
- Due to the stainless steel taps on the manifold ports the vacuum for each holder can be turned on and off individually
- The stainless steel frit ensures a homogenous distribution of the residues on the membrane filter surface
- Funnel and filter support can be disinfected by flaming
Glass Filter Holders. These filter holders are available for the filtration of small volumes with a 30 ml top part and for larger volumes with a 250 ml top part. They can be sterilized by autoclaving (max. 134°C) or by dry heat (max. 180°C). The type of the filter support is a glass frit which ensures uniform distribution of retained particles and is therefore recommended, when the residue on the filter surface is of interest as it is for microbiological analysis. Other devices with PTFE-coated screen support are more preferable, when the filtrate is required.
Polycarbonate Filter Holders. Type 16510 is complete with receiver flask, and can be operated with vacuum as well as with slight overpressure (0.5 bar is recommended for highest standing times). It is, together with a vacuum hand pump, a practical, cost-effective system for the filtration in the laboratory or outside. Type 16511 is like 16510, but without receiver flask. It is used on a suction flask or a vacuum manifold e. g. Combisart™ systems. Both devices can be sterilized by autoclaving (max. 121°C). The polycarbonate material withstands numerous cycles, provided aggressive cleaning agents are completely washed off and that the steam does not contain anti corrosive, anti-scaling boiler water additives.
|6 Branch Manifold|
|ISO 8199, B.S. 304S31, AISI 304|
|Hose Nipple, DN 10|
|3 or 6|
|Specifically for applications in which the particles or microorganisms retained on the membrane filter surface are of interest|
|Stainless Steel funnels and lids|
|6 x 10mL|