Sartorius Stedim Biotech™ Sartobind S Nano Membrane Adsorber
Combines the advantages of easy convective media and ion exchange chromatography for rapid and easy contaminant, removal, or capture of virus and virus-like particles.
Marca: Sartorius Stedim Biotech™ 96IEXS42DN-11--A
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.04000kg
- Macro-porous structure with pore size of > 3 µm.
- Sulfonic acid ligands are bound covalently to the complete internal surface of the membrane, resulting in separation media of high binding capacity combined with exceptional high flow rates.
- Successfully used in FDA-approved drug manufacture to remove host cell proteins at high flow rates.
- As a cation exchanger it displays not only aggregate removal capabilities but typically at least ten-fold higher binding capacity for viruses and virus-like-particles (VLP).
- High speed host cell protein removal up to 30 bed volumes/ min.
- Aggregate removal.
- Easy to use.
- Can be used like a filter.
- Flow rate up to 30 bed volumes/min.
- Disposable or reusable.
|Bed volume: 1 mL|
|Luer female connectors|
|Strong cation exchange membrane|
|4 Capsules, 2 adapters Luer male to UNF 10-32 female, Operating instructions, Certificate|
|Stabilized reinforced cellulose, Lysozyme reference protein|