Duran™ Pressure Plus+ GL 45 Laboratory Bottles
Provides guaranteed pressure resistance, and consequently offers optimal safety for both the user and contents. Duran™ Pressure Plus+ GL 45 Laboratory Bottles can be used for vacuum filtration, collection of samples under pressure, storage of volatile solvents and more.
Marca: Duran™ 218162403
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 1.40000kg
- Manufactured from DURAN™ borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Vacuum resistance guaranteed to I bar vacuum.
- Pressure resistance guaranteed to + 1.5 bar gauge.
- Certified by the German Technical Inspection Association (TÜV) in accordance with DIN EN 1595:1997-05.
- Blue ceramic printing clearly distinguish pressure plus+ from the DURAN™ original GL 45 laboratory bottles.
- Fully autoclavable and sterilizable.
- Amber glass meets UV light protection limits as specified in the current revisions of the USP <660> and EP 3.2.1.
- Protect coated version offers protection for the user and contents in the event of breakage due to impact.
- The special geometry still conforms to ISO 4796-1:2016 to maintain instrument compatibility.
- Manufacturing traceability is offered through a lot specific Retrace Code printed on the bottle.
|DIN EN 1595, ISO 4796|