Thermo Scientific™ n-dodecil-β-maltoside Pierce™
Water-soluble, non-denaturing and nonionic detergent especially useful for solubilizing hydrophobic membrane proteins to preserve their activity.
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ 89902
123.50 EUR hasta el 2019-06-30
Use el código promocional "13584" para aplicar la oferta.
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 1.36080kg
The water soluble nonionic detergent is most often used for the isolation of hydrophobic membrane proteins. Multiple studies have shown that n-Dodecyl-β-D-maltoside is a gentle detergent that is often able to preserve protein activity better than many commonly used detergents, including NP-40, CHAPS and Octyl-β-glucoside.
- Lipid-like nonionic detergent
- Especially useful for isolating and stabilizing hydrophobic membrane proteins
- Preserves activity of membrane protein better than most detergents
- High-purity compound with low UV absorptivity
- Chemical Name: n-Dodecyl-beta-D-maltoside
- Molecular Weight: 510.6
- Detergent Class: Nonionic
- Aggregation Number: 98 (average), 70 to 140 range
- Micelle Molecular Weight: 50,000
- Critical Micelle Concentration (CMC): 0.17mM (0.009%, w/v) in water ; 0.12mM (0.006%, w/v) in 0.2M sodium chloride
- Cloud Point: Unknown
- Dialyzable: No