Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Anti-DYKDDDDK Magnetic Agarose
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Anti-DYKDDDK Magnetic Agarose Beads provide a fast, convenient method for purification of DYKDDDK-tagged recombinant proteins
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ A36797
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.00800kg
- Thermo Scientific Pierce Anti-DYKDDDDK Magnetic Agarose provides a fast, convenient method for purification and immunoprecipitation (IP) of DYKDDDDK-tagged proteins from in vitro protein expression systems, bacteria, yeast, and mammalian cells. . The amino acid sequence DYKDDDDK, commonly known as “FLAG”, is recognized by a high-affinity rat monoclonal antibody (clone L5) that is covalently attached to a magnetite-embedded agarose core particle.
- For protein purification, the magnetic agarose is added to a sample containing DYKDDDDK-tagged protein(s) with the tag on either the N- or the C-terminus. Captured proteins are then magnetically separated from the supernatant, and non-specifically bound proteins can be washed away before dissociating bound DYKDDDDK-tagged protein(s) with elution buffer. The magnetic agarose is removed from the solution using a magnetic stand or an instrument such as the KingFisher Flex Magnetic Particle Processor. Automated instruments are especially useful for higher throughput purifications and screening of purification conditions.
- Specific—Unique base-beads and highly specific antibody minimizes off-target binding (low non-specific binding)
- High purity —Optimized Bind-Wash-Elute protocol enables high purity
- High Yield —special antibody conjugation method enables high yield
- Rapid—entire purification protocol typically takes less than 40 mins
- Economical - purification protocol allows multiple reuses
- Versatile—beads are compatible with manual and automated workflows (e.g., KingFisher instruments)
|Protein purification, Immunoprecipitation, Affinity purification,|
|Store in refrigerator(2 to 8°C)|