Macherey-Nagel™ NUCLEOSIL™ 120-3 C18 Phase HPLC Columns
Designed for reverse phase chromatography. Macherey-Nagel™ NUCLEOSIL™ 120-3 C18 Phase HPLC Columns are nonpolar, endcapped EC analytical columns with Octadecyl modified silica phases for HPLC. Columns feature 3μm particles and 120 Å pore size, with 11% carbon content.
Marca: Macherey-Nagel™ 720149.46
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.01000kg
NUCLEOSIL™ is a family of totally porous spherical silicas. They feature a very pure and uniform SiO2 structure and have gained wide acceptance as routine chromatographic packings for very different fields of modern chromatography. They are an absolutely reliable choice for applications involving analytical and preparative columns, with many benefits:
- High efficiency due to narrow particle size distribution
- High separation performance due to optimized binding techniques
- High chemical and mechanical stability
- High load capacity and recovery rates
- High reproducibility from lot to lot
Separation mechanism based on hydrophobic (van der Waals) interactions with slight residual silanol interactions.
|For HPLC, GC, TLC, SPE applications|
|2 to 8|
|EC HPLC Column|