Invitrogen™ E-Gel™ Imager Adaptor Base
Adaptor base for E-Gel Imager
Marca: Invitrogen™ 4466604
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.00450kg
The E-Gel Imager Adaptor Base is one of three interchangeable bases that work with the E-Gel Imager Camera Hood to comprise the E-Gel Imager system. The E-Gel Imager Adaptor Base provides power to either the E-Gel iBase™ power system coupled to the E-Gel Safe Imager™ or E-Gel Go! Base to allow E-Gel cassettes to be run right inside the imaging system.
- Compatible with E-Gel devices
- Sleek, compact design
- Choose the best configuration for any stain with interchangeable bases
- The E-Gel Imager Adaptor Base is one of the most innovative components of the new E-Gel Imager system
- Specifically designed to provide power to either the E-Gel iBase/E-Gel Safe Imager base combinations or to the new E-Gel Go.
- Allows outside light to be completely excluded from the E-Gel™ Imager system while a gel cassette is run
- E-Gel Imager Adaptor Base is the first tool that will allow to capture real time images of E-Gel cassettes as the samples run
- E-gel Imager Blue Light Base designed as a part of the compact E-Gel Imager system
- The contoured design is sleek and modern, to standout on any bench without overwhelming even a modest amount of space
- As part of the E-Gel Imager system the Blue Light Base is small and light enough to move around the lab as needed, but attractive enough to want to store in plain sight
- Three interchangeable bases provide excellent flexibility to use multiple gel stains
- The UV Light Base is best for ethidium bromide and the Blue Light Base can be used for many SYBR™ dyes like SYBR Safe
- Designed to provide power to either the E-Gel iBase power system coupled to the E-Gel Safe Imager real-time transilluminator, or the E-Gel Go Base with its integrated blue light transilluminator so E-Gel cassettes can be run right inside the E-Gel Image
- Allows real time image capture while samples are running on the gel
Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
|1 x E-Gel® Imager Adaptor Base.
Store at room temperature.
|E-Gel® iBase™, E-Gel® Go! Base|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.