Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Guantes de nitrilo Kimtech Pure™ G3 y G5 STERLING™
Combinan la protección del nitrilo con la sensibilidad del látex
Marca: Kimberly-Clark Professional™ 98186
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 9.90000kg
Kimtech™ G5 Sterling™ Nitrile Gloves
- Provide environmentally-friendly contamination control in a range of challenging cleanroom environments.
- The gloves are made from 100% nitrile and are suitable for use in ISO 3 or higher cleanrooms.
- The non-sterile gloves provide enhanced protection for both the wearer and their applications, and may be used in a range of processes and materials including semiconductors, non-sterile pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- Textured fingertips result in improved tactile control and sensitivity, while the powder-free static dissipative nitrile construction reduces electro-static effects for more stable precision use.
- The gloves are ambidextrous and disposable
- The efficient Sterling™ development process provides reduced thickness, meaning that not only is less force required to safely stretch the gloves, but storage space requirements and waste production are also greatly reduced.
- The nitrile material reduces any risk of TYPE I glove-associated reactions relating to natural rubber latex.
- Beaded cuffs give added strength and improved donning
- Provided in double-bagged PE pouches making them cleanroom-ready.
- The gloves are also designated as PPE Cat III according to (EU) Regulation 2016/425, and are certified for protection against viruses, micro-organisms and chemical splash.
- Packaging: 6 bags x 250 ambidextrous, gray gloves (1,500 total)
|ISO 9001; CE CAT III; Category III PPE - CE Complex|