Cole-Parmer™ Ismatec™ FDA-Compliant Viton Tubing
Ideal for pharmaceutical, biotech, and general-purpose lab applications. Use this tubing for sterile filling and processing, cell harvest and media process systems, filtration, fermentation, cell and tissue culture transport
Marca: Cole-Parmer™ 97629-30
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.80000kg
DescripciónResistant to ozone and UV lightWon't crack, swell or hardenTranslucent yellow colorTubing comes in various formulations for almost any pumping application
- Three pre-attached tubing stops give you two sections.
- When one section of tubing fatigues, a fresh section is ready to use.
- The stops on the three-stop tubing are color-coded according to tubing ID.
- Use three-stop tubing with any of the Ismatec minicartridge pumps and pump heads.
- Minicartridges withstand pressures up to 22psi (1.5 bar).
- Ultra-smooth inner bore, excellent biocompatibility for sensitive applications.
- Non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic and non-hemolytic.
- Low protein binding.
- Heat-sealable, bondable, sterile-weldable and custom moldable for assemblies.
|3-Stop Tubing. Ultra-smooth inner bore, excellent biocompatibility for sensitive applications, non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic, and non-hemolytic, low protein binding. Heat-sealable, bondable, sterile-weldable, and custom moldable for assemblies.|
|Pharmaceutical, biotech, and general-purpose lab applications. Sterile filling and processing, cell harvest and media process systems, filtration, fermentation, cell and tissue culture transport. Warning: This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient oriented applications|
|Resistant to ozone and UV light ΓÇö won't crack, swell, or harden.|