Electrothermal™ IA9000 Series Melting Point Apparatus
Offers an easy way to measure the melting points of samples without sacrificing accuracy; the temperature resolution is within 0.1°C. Ideal for multiple users, being ergonomically designed to ensure comfortable viewing for everyone, with a height-adjustable extension arm and a viewing head that may be rotated to suit each user. Viewing head holds a viewing magnifier that offers 8X magnification.
Marca: Electrothermal™ IA9100
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 2.20000kg
- The melting point apparatus has a membrane keypad with simple menus for intuitive use
- Push button controls are conveniently located to ensure that temperatures can be recorded without looking away from the sample
- Digital microprocessor with ±0.1°C resolution provides fast warm-up and accurate temperature control
- Samples in 3 capillary tubes may be viewed simultaneously.
- 3 Audible beeps indicate that the oven temperature is stable and ready for sample
- Adjustable arm with viewing magnifier can be folded away into the unit
- Adjustable object lens for sharp focus
- Rotating viewing head and safety eye piece protects against glare and hot zone
- Integral light and wide angle 8X viewing magnifier enhance sample observation, so that all 3 samples can be viewed without eye strain
- Units can be calibrated by the user on their site or by the manufacturer/service organisation. If calibrated by the user, a calibration kit is required
- Improved calibration procedure using a calibration key.
|Supplied with a pack of 100 capillary tubes, power supply and power cable|
|100 to 240V|
|355 x 200 x 80mm|
|Fixed Ramp Rate model|
|Ambient to 400°C|
|100 to 240V, 50/60Hz, 15DC, 45W|