Electrothermal™ HT9 Series Glass Fibre Heating Tapes
Provides heat for columns, pipes, valves and transfer lines, especially when these applications need to be observed. Electrothermal&trade HT9 Series Glass Fibre Heating Tapes can be applied to metal pipes as well as glassware.
Marca: Electrothermal™ HT95524
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.01000kg
- Constructed with an element wound on a glass fibre core and covered in a braided glass fibre outer sheath and a braided earth (ground) wire beneath the outer sheath.
- Available in different lengths to accommodate a broad range of temperatures up to 450°C.
- The use of an energy or temperature controller is recommended. (Controllers require hard wiring to the Heating Tape - see downloads for instructions).
- Recommended for high wattage applications
- Cord is spiralled around the tube being heated to give a surface loading power concentration up to 0.62W/cm²
- Linear Loading: 164W/m (50W/ft)
- Insulated unheated flexible lead at each end (9cm)
- Approximate width of 25mm
- For use in dry conditions only.
- Use of MC227 1-Way Controller, MC228X1 1-Way Controller or MC810B digital controller is recommended.