Hamilton™ Threaded Plunger 1700 and 1000 Series Gastight™ Syringes
For applications requiring extremely precise plunger movement or minute fluid manipulation
Marca: Hamilton™ 81341
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.10000kg
Luer tip (LT) syringe terminations allow easy connection of Kel-F™ hub needles; Kel-F hub PTFE tubing; and 1/4 in. O.D. x 1/8 in. I.D. Tygon™ or rubber tubing. Dispense from .33 to 13.23μL per plunger revolution depending on the
Threaded Plunger Syringe Terminations
- Luer Tip (LT)- The needles are removable and fit over a ground glass hub which is tapered in the shape of a male luer. The LT termination will accept most hypodermic needles but was designed specifically for use with Hamilton Kel-F needles. This termination increases the dead volume in the syringe, which may not be appropriate for some applications. Autoclavable when disassembled.
- Point Style 2 - Sharp, beveled, curved, non-coring needle point recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 31-10
- Point Style 3 - Blunt needle point for use with HPLC injection valves and for sample pipetting. Available gauges: 31-10
- Point Style 4 - Standard 12° beveled needle point is recommended for life science applications. Available gauges: 31-10. Special point styles such as 30°, 45°, or any other angle are available upon request.
- Point Style 5 - Conical needle with side port for penetration of septa, thin-gauged vinyls and plastics without coring. Available gauges: 26-10
- Point Style AS - Special conical style needle point used on autosampler syringes the non-coring needle point is recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 26 & 22
|Designed for applications requiring extremely precise plunger movement or minute fluid manipulation, allow easy connection of Kel-F hub needles, Kel-F hub PTFE tubing and 0.25 O.D. x 0.12 in. I.D. Tygon™ or rubber tubing|