Hamilton™ Microliter™ and Gastight™ Waters U6K HPLC Injection Valve Syringes
Designed for use in Waters U6K HPLC injection valves.
Marca: Hamilton™ 84989
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.07200kg
Syringes in this category are either Microliter 800 series or Gastight 1700 and 1800 series syringes.
- Microliter syringes have stainless steel plungers that are hand fitted to glass barrels and are designed for liquid sampling
- Gastight syringes have PTFE plunger tips that create tight connection between syringe barrel and plunger allowing for liquid or gas sampling
- Blunt needle point style: 3
- Syringe termination: removable needle (RN)
- Allows needles to seat at zero graduation mark of syringe
- Users can select needle gauge, length, and point style to optimize syringe for custom applications
- Allows for removable needle without increasing dead volume of syringe and can be used when there is risk of needle clogging
- Autoclavable when disassembled
- Repeated autoclaving will shorten syringe life.
|Stainless Steel, Borosilicate Glass, PTFE|
|Small removable needle|
|ISO 9001:2008, FDA|
|Designed for Use in Waters U6 K HPLC Injection Valves|