Gibco™ IL1B Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Interleukin 1, beta (IL1B) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Marca: Gibco™ PHC0811
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.50000kg
DescripciónIL-1 is involved in a number of biological processes including the stimulation of T-helper cells, promotion proliferation and synthesis of immunoglobulins, and the activation of fibroblasts and NK cells.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of murine D10S cells
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.