Gibco™ IL13 Recombinant Mouse Protein
Recombinant Mouse Interleukin 13 (IL13) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Marca: Gibco™ PMC0135
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.50000kg
DescripciónIL13 down-regulates macrophage produced cytokines such as TNF-α, IL-1, IL-6, IL-8, and IL-12 in response to LPS challenge or IFN-γ. IL13 induces monocyte differentiation and also induces B cell differentiation and proliferation.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of human TF-1 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|Immunology, Respiratory Research, Inflammation, Signal Transduction|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.