Gibco™ Human BMP-2 Recombinant Protein
Recombinant Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Marca: Gibco™ PHC7141
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.00010kg
Human BMP-2 Recombinant Protein for Western Blot, IHC, ELISA, Ctrl, FNBMP2 is a member of the bone morphogenetic protein family which is part of the transforming growth factor-beta superfamily. The superfamily includes large families of growth and differentiation factors. Bone morphogenetic proteins were originally identified by an ability of demineralized bone extract to induce endochondral osteogenesis in vivo in an extraskeletal site. BMP2 acts as a disulfide-linked homodimer and induces bone and cartilage formation.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent induction of alkaline phosphatase in mouse chondrogenic cell line ATDC5
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|BMP-2, BMP-2, MGC114605, xBMP-2, xbmp2|
|ED50 range = 0.1-1.0 mg⁄mL|
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|BMPs (Bone Morphogenetic Proteins) & Related Factors|
|Store lyophilized human BMP-2 at 2 to 8°C, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, apportion into working aliquots and store at ≤ –20°C. Avoid repeated freeze⁄thaw cycles.|
|mouse chondrogenic cell line ATDC5|
|1.0 x 104 - 1.0 x103 units⁄mg|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|Stem Cell Research, Bone Research|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.