GE Healthcare His Mag Sepharose™ excel Chromatography Media
His Mag Sepharose excel magnetic beads are designed for small-scale purification and screening of histidine-tagged proteins secreted in eukaryotic cell culture.
Marca: GE Healthcare 17371221
Detalles adicionales : CAS : 79-06-1 Peso : 0.08800kg
Samples that usually cause stripping of metal ions can therefore be added to the medium with retained protein-binding capacity and without pretreatment.
- His Mag Sepharose excel is a magnetic IMAC medium precharged with nickel ions that are very strongly bound to a chelating ligand.
- The medium enables an efficient and simplified workflow for capture, purification, and reproducible screening of histidine-tagged proteins.
- Simplify small-scale purification and expression screening of histidine-tagged proteins secreted in eukaryotic cell culture.
- Purify histidine-tagged proteins directly from samples that contain metal ion-stripping agents and save time and effort.
- Increase target protein yield and decrease degradation through reduced and simplified sample handling.
- Screen histidine-tagged proteins in parallel with high reproducibility and reliable results.
- Capture histidine-tagged protein from different sample volumes; from low to high milliliter scale.
- Simplify handling using visible and dense Sepharose-based magnetic beads.
- Proteins are expressed and secreted into cell culture supernatants from eukaryotic cells such as insect cells or Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells.
- The high density of the beads allows rapid capture by magnetic devices while the visibility of the beads ensures reliable collection of the bound histidine-tagged proteins during the purification procedure.
- The base matrix is based on Sepharose medium with magnetite incorporated.
- His Mag Sepharose is available as 10% medium slurry in three different pack sizes (2 x 1ml, 5 x 1ml, and 10 x 1ml) and can be used together with different test tubes and magnetic racks.
|Designed to simplify small-scale purification and screening of His-tagged Proteins_x000D_ secreted in eukaryotic cell culture, used for functional and structural studies research in academia, institutes and discovery Pharma|
|5 x 1mL|
|Highly cross-linked spherical Agarose including Magnetite|
|2 to 12|
|His Mag Sepharose Excel|
|4° to 30°C|
Seguridad y manipulación
- Líquido inflamable Categoría 3