GE Healthcare Cy3 NHS Ester Mono-Reactive CyDye
Use for highly accurate labeling of amine groups. GE Healthcare Cy3 NHS Ester Mono-Reactive CyDye contain derivitized CyDyes that carry only one reactive group on each dye molecule for accurate labeling of amine groups, for example on antibodies, peptides, or oligonucleotides.
Marca: GE Healthcare PA13102
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.02000kg
CyDye fluors are versatile fluorophores designed for a broad range of applications. CyDye fluors produce high sensitivity and highly reproducible performance at a biologically suitable pH range of 3 to 10. The use of multicolor CyDye flours enables multiplexing without crosstalk for high accuracy.
Cy3 NHS Ester provides targeted and specific labeling of amine residues on antibodies, peptides, or oligonucleotides.
- Readily dissolves in and produces a stable signal in aqueous buffers (no need for organic solvents)
- High purity and thorough QC testing generate high levels of chromophore and reactive dye content
- Narrow excitation and emission bands result in discrete signals from each fluor
- Demonstrates larger polarization range than conventional fluors
- Fluorescence lifetime of 2.8 ns
- High fluorescence intensity
- Low non-specific binding
|For labelling via amine groups. CyDyes are suitable for use in applications such as fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET), time resolved- fluorescence resonance energy transfer (TR-FRET), and fluorescence polarization (FP)|
|Foil packs of pre-measured dried dye|
|Cy3 NHS Ester|
|3 to 10|
|2 - 8°C, protected from light. Reconstituted material may be stored for up to 2 weeks at -20°C in aliquots to avoid repeat freeze thaw cycles.|
|Soluble in cold water and hot water|
Seguridad y manipulación
- Toxicidad aguda Categoría 4
- Sensibilización cutánea Categoría 1
- Sensibilizante respiratorio Categoría 1