Syngene™ Gbox Chemi XX6
Syngene™ Gbox Chemi XX6 Ultimate offers excellent performance imaging of DNA gels, visible protein gels, chemiluminescence blots, and options for blue, green, red and IR fluorescence Westerns
Marca: Syngene™ GBOX-CHEMI-XX6-E60
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 64.00000kg
Versatile gel documentation system for blots and gels. High performance imaging has been proven to achieve comparable sensitivity to film with the added benefit of using advanced software tools to optimise the imaging of faint bands.
Capable of many imaging applications:
- DNA/Protein gels
- Stain free gels
- Coloured multiplex fluorescence blots
- 2D gels
- In Vivo applications (additional accessories may be needed)
Peltier cooled, high resolution 6MP camera, capable of producing 16 bit images (with 65535 grey scales) with an F0.95 lens with motorized iris and focus (with feedback) for short acquisition times. Stretch darkroom has a unique motorized lift to utilise zoom features, with autofocusto ensure the maximum image resolution of the gel or blot is captured.
System comes with a seven position filter wheel, epi white light and an optional LED gantry which gives capability for fluorescence imaging, for red, green, blue and near-IR imaging (additional accessories will need to be purchased)
- Application driven software designed for rapid image capture of biological samples
- Simple, icon based user interface for Win10, 8 and 7 platforms
- Takes the guess work out of imaging
- Produce quick and simple publication quality images
- All files produced are unique SGD format, where only raw data is analysed for quantification of samples
- Files can be saved as TIFF, JPEG, BMP formats
- User protocols can be saved to review previous images captured, and easily replicate future imaged gels
- All captured images can be edited with annotations, edit tools, image sharpen and exported to GeneTools.
GeneTools software provides the user with rapid quantification of samples and goes from blots to analysed data in a few quick steps.
Analysis sample types:
- Molecular weight
- Colony counting
- Spot blot
- Band matching
All samples can be quantified, including multiplexed protein fluorescence analysis of up to 5 samples at once. Raw data files can be quickly quantified to produce true data for publication data. High quality reports can be exported in Word and Excel files for simple review.
Both GeneSys and GeneTools software meet the requirements for 21 CFR Part 11 and GLP environments.
System comes with a 3 year warranty (return to factory), unlimited licences of GeneTools analysis software and twice annual free software updates.
|6mp cooled ccd|
|57 x 99 x 55mm|
|4.54 x 4.54u|
|Gbox Chemi XX6 imager|
|Gel / Blot Imager|
|up to 25x30cm|
|gels, blots, chemilumescence, fluorescence westerns|
|Windows 7 or above|
|Genesys and Genetools included - unlimited|
|optional depending on transilluminator|