Cut at RCATG^Y sites with XceI (NspI) restriction enzyme, which performs best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: BstNSI, NspI).
Marca: Thermo Scientific ER1472
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.00950kg
5'...R C A T G▵Y...3'
3'...Y▵G T A C R...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity
- 1X Buffer Tango: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- XceI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 300mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage
- After 50-fold overdigestion with XceI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps-no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps-no effect
- CpG: may overlap-no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps-no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps-no effect
- PaeI, Hin1II