Thermo Scientific™ VspI (AseI)
Cut at AT^TAAT sites with VspI (AseI) restriction enzyme, which performs best at 37°C in O buffer (Isoschizomers: AseI, PshBI).
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ ER0912
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.01000kg
5'..A T^T AA T...3'
3'..T AA T^T A...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity
- 1X Buffer O:50mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 37°C), 10 mM MgCl2, 100 mM NaCl and 0.1mg/ml BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- VspI is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/ml BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage
- After 50-fold overdigestion with VspI, more than 95% of DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps – no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps – no effect
- CpG: never overlaps – no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps – no effect
- EcoBI: may overlap – effect not determined
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA
- Minimum 5 units of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours
- Csp6I, FspBI, NdeI, Tru1I