Thermo Scientific™ RseI (MslI)
The RseI (MslI) restriction enzyme recognizes CAYNN^NNRTG sites and cuts best at 37°C in R buffer (Isoschizomers: MslI, SmiMI).
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ ER2002
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.01000kg
5'...C A Y N N▵N N R T G...3'
3'...G T R N N▵N N Y A C...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity
- 1X Buffer R:10mM Tris-HCl (pH8.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 100mM KCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- RseI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage
- After 50-fold overdigestion with RseI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: may overlap —no effect
- EcoKI: may overlap —blocked
- EcoBI: may overlap —effect not determined
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA
- Minimum 5units of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16hours