Thermo Scientific™ PscI (PciI)
The PscI (PciI) restriction enzyme recognizes A^CATGT sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: PciI).
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ ER1872
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.00840kg
5'...A▵C A T G T...3'
3'...T G T A C▵A...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity
- 1X Buffer Tango:33mM Tris-acetate (pH7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- PscI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage
- After 50-fold overdigestion with PscI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoKI: may overlap —effect not determined
- EcoBI: may overlap —effect not determined
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA
- Minimum 5units of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16hours
- AflIII, BtgI, Eco130I, FatI, NcoI, PagI
PscI, like its isoschizomers BspLU11I and PciI, is inhibited by nonionic detergents Triton X-100 (>0.002%) and Nonidet P40 (>0.001%).