Thermo Scientific™ PauI (BssHII)
The PauI (BssHII) restriction enzyme recognizes G^CGCGC sites and cuts best at 37°C in R buffer (Isoschizomers: BsePI, BssHII).
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ ER1092
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.01000kg
5'...G▵C G C G C...3'
3'...C G C G C▵G...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer R: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 100mM KCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- PauI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 50mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mLBSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with PauI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: completely overlaps —blocked
- EcoKI: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps —no effect
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 10units of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16hours
- AflIII, AscI, BtgI, MluI
Low salt, high glycerol (>5%) concentrations or a large excess of enzyme may result in star activity.