Thermo Scientific™ OliI (AleI)
The OliI (AleI) restriction enzyme recognizes CACNN^NNGTG sites and cuts best at 37°C in R buffer (Isoschizomers: AleI).
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ ER1632
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 0.01000kg
5'...C A C N N▵N N G T G...3'
3'...G T G N N▵N N C A C...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer R: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 100mM KCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- OliI is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with OliI, more than 80% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and more than 90% of these can be recut
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: may overlap —cleavage impaired
- EcoKI: may overlap —blocked
- EcoBI: may overlap —blocked
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5units of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours