Thermo Scientific™ HincII (HindII)
The HincII (HindII) restriction enzyme recognizes GTY^RAC sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: HindII).
Marca: Thermo Scientific™ ER0492
Detalles adicionales : Peso : 1.51950kg
5'...G T Y▵R A C...3'
3'...C A R▵Y T G...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- HincII is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 200mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.5mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: may overlap —cleavage impaired
- EcoKI: may overlap —blocked
- EcoBI: may overlap —blocked